Welcome to Quality Auto Service at 40 / 42
Quality Auto Service is an independently owned and operated full-service repair and maintenance facility. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your car or truck is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We only use quality replacement parts, and our repairs are completed by an ASE Master Certified Tech.
Quality Auto Service is an automobile repair and maintenance shop located just off I40 on NC Highway 42 in the Greater Cleveland area of Johnston County. For more than a decade, people have been bringing us their cars and trucks because of our experience and service.
Richie Kibler and Ben O’ Neill, the shop owners, are the only two guys that will work on your car or truck. That means they get to know you and your car while you get to know them and the quality work they do.
Here’s a little more about us:
- Services are performed by an ASE Master Tech
- We use the latest computer hardware and software to fix newer cars
- We reference Mitchell Labor, a standard in automotive repair
- We use OE parts and aftermarket parts for repairs
- We love the classics and will work on those too
- We value continued education and on-going training. It never stops in this shop!
- Member of the National Federation of Independent Business Owners
- 10 years in Ford factory training
- GM training
Quality Auto Service Inc. has been providing quality car care in Garner, North Carolina, since 1999. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Garner and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Quality Auto Service Inc. employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Quality Auto Service Inc. is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Garner, North Carolina.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.